July 23rd, 2008 | Khloe
MAC unveils it’s Manish Arora collaboration collection
Indian designer Manish Arora have created a super bright, Indian inspired, limited edition collection,for MAC which launches in October.
Mac have always created the ostentatious make-up looks for the Manish catwalk, which now shows on the Paris fashion week schedule. The Mac team wanted to work with Manish as he is always ‘pushing the boundaries when it comes to colour, he is exceptionally different and always stands out’ said Jennifer Balbier, Senior Vice President of Product Development at Mac.
The eye palette, $38, is a rainbow of bold shades that are just perfect for flaunting this season’s geometric, bright eyes, while the bold orange and pink lipsticks, $14, will add snap to your whole winter wardrobe. Blushers, $18, are much softer as eyes and lips are the focus for the range.
The colors will be the following:
Eye Palette x 6 – $38.00USD
* Nylon – Pale gold with icy metallic shimmer (Frost) (Permanent Shade)
* Going Bananas – Soft lemon yellow (Frost) (LE – Repromote from C-Shock)
* Playful – Bright clean pink (satin) (LE – Repromote from Barbie Loves MAC)
* Bitter – Vivid bright golden green flecked with shimmer (Velvet) (Permanent Shade)
* Electric Eel – Vivid bright blue flecked with shimmer (Satin) Permanent Shade)
* Deep Truth – Very real truthful dark blue (Frost) (Permanent Shade)
Lipsticks – $14.00USD
* Girl About Town – Fabulous fuchsia (Amplified Creme) (Permanent)
* Kiss Manish – Frosty mid-tone burnt red (Frost) LE
Lipglass – $14.00USD
* Pink Manish – Frosted fuchisa (Frost) LE
* Shine Manish – Frosty bright orange with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (frost) LE
Blush – $18.00USD
* Devil – Bright iridescent coral orange (Satin) (Permanent Pro)
* Pink Swoon – Clearly pink (Sheertone) (Permanent)
Popularity: 1% [?]
Topics: Beauty, Features