August 14th, 2008 | Nadia Mohammad
Dior Fall 2008 Makeup Collection
Ladies, Dior fall 2008 makeup collection has been released is now in stores.
The collection’s designer, John Galliano was inspired by the physical appearance of python and ostrich skins, fox fur and crocodile skin patterns.
The limited edition star product of the collection is Impression Cuir Palette, embossed with a crocodile skin pattern, containing a trio of shimmered beige, brown and bronze shades. The collection also features rich and romantic shades of burgundy, plum and copper.
The collection includes the following:
- Impression Cuir Eye palette
- 2-Colour Eyeshadow in Bronzy Look and Silver Look
- DiorSkin Poudre Shimmer in Copper Diamond
- DiorBlush in Pink Copper
- 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Earth Tones #673 and Iridescent Leather
- Crayon Eyeliner in Iridescent Khaki
- Creme de Gloss in Creamy Burgundy and Delicious Plum
- Rouge Dior in Western Beige, PinK Drama #559, Fantastic Plum, Fiction Brown
- Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Lace Beige and Lurex Plum
- Dior Contour in Mythical Brown and Mysterious Plum
- Dior Vernis in Red Ebony and Mystic Violine (Sephora exclusive)
Popularity: 2% [?]
Topics: Beauty, Fashion Scoops, Features
Tags: Dior, Dior new collection, makeup